• Set Up Your Furniture Properly
Ensure that all parts are assembled properly and fully tightened as per the instruction.
• Examine Your Furniture
Examine occasionally to ensure that there are no loose parts. If loose parts are found, they must be retightened fully before additional use.
• Assemble furniture on a soft, non-abrasive surface, such as carpeting, to avoid damage. Item is heavy. Handle with care.
• Two adults may be needed to assemble.
• To prevent damage to your table, always use an umbrella base with your umbrella. When install the umbrella, make sure that insert the umbrella pole into the hole on the table top first and then insert the umbrella top into the bottom umbrella pole. In extremely windy conditions, it is recommended that you remove the umbrella from the table.
• TEMPERED GLASS TABLE TOPS CAN SUDDENLY AND SPONTANEOUSLY SHATTER. DO NOT PLACE HEAVY OBJECTS ON TABLE TOP AND AVOID SUDDEN THERMAL CHANGES.
• Do not leave unattended children with the glass tabletop and chairs. Do not allow children to climb on table. Tuck chairs under table when not in use. Retract umbrella when winds exceed 15 mph.
• Fabric is flammable. Keep away from open flame.
• *Wash hands after assembly. PROP 65 WARNING FOR CONSUMERS IN CALIFORNIA Handling the screw connectors on this product may expose you to trace amounts of lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
Before you begin your warranty claim, please be aware in steps two and three you will be asked to provide us with the following:
✓ A scan or photograph of the original receipt
✓ A photograph of the damage or defect
Our acceptable file types are .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, or .tif which are standard file types for digital cameras, smart phones, and scanners. If you require further assistance, please email click here to fill our general contact form, or call us at 800-457-4652.